From Our CEO Dominic Sirianni:
While we are all taking precautionary measures related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Delphi continues to serve patients and communities facing substance use and mental health disorders. The coronavirus has not deterred us from our mission to help others; we are continuing to take admissions. If you know someone in need, please contact us at (954) 866-9459.
New Delphi Protocols
Currently, all of Delphi’s locations continue to operate 24/7. We are closely monitoring the situation and have taken the following steps to ensure patient safety:
- We’ve taken the necessary steps to prescreen all prospective patients entering our facilities prior to admission.
- Our facility staff has been briefed on prevention, management, and containment steps in conjunction with CDC guidelines.
- All staff are following strict adherence to CDC guidelines with regards to infection control protocols such as hand washing and sanitation.
- Our staff is also under a protocol to stay home if feeling sick.
- Nonessential travel, especially to high-risk areas, has been suspended.
Patients and employees demonstrating signs of the above symptoms will not be permitted to enter a Delphi facility.
Patients and employees demonstrating signs of the above symptoms will not be permitted to enter a Delphi facility. All staff members have been instructed to follow CDC guidelines on best hygiene practices including:
- Regular hand sanitizing and washing
- Coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and high traffic surfaces
- Limiting physical contact with others
Visitors To Delphi Facilities
We are currently not accepting patient visitors at this time. We kindly ask everyone to remain at home, as the effects of substance abuse on individuals often include a compromised immune system and the safety of our patients is paramount.
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here.